Business Mileage Tip
Here we are at the beginning of a New Year! Here are a few tips to keep record of your business mileage.
- 1) Go immediately and write down your beginning of the year odometer reading.
- 2) Log your business trips on your calendar
- a) Who meeting with
- b) Business purpose
- c) Date
- d) Location
- e) Don’t forget to log supply trips, post office trips, bank, etc. All business related and not just meetings with people.
- 3) Write down odometer reading at year end at minimum. Might consider writing it down monthly or quarterly.
- 4) Another option is to use mileage apps such as MileIQ etc. Still follow #1 and #3
Should you have any questions on business mileage, feel free to contact us.