Overall financial wellness begins with diligent tax planning. The experienced professionals at Joshua Wilson, CPA, PC see the process of tax planning and preparation as a year-round partnership with your small business financial health. Our proactive approach to planning and preparation identifies ways to minimize current and future tax liabilities.
We know that as a small business owner, every penny counts. You are continually looking for ways to minimize expenses and optimize your revenue. Taxes are an integral part of that process.
Accountants have the tips, tricks, and tools to decrease your tax liability. That is precisely what Joshua Wilson, CPA, can do for your small business and your personal taxes as well.
Josh Wilson is an outstanding CPA. He has saved me thousands of dollars over the years on my corporate and personal returns based on his knowledge of the tax codes. He always takes the time to personally answer my questions no matter how minor they may seem. He is honest and has great integrity. I highly recommend Josh if you are looking for a CPA or are not satisfied with your current CPA.Chris Corley – Real Estate Industry
Why is Joshua Wilson the Tax Accountant for Your Business?
Hiring an accountant for your tax planning and preparation helps you file on time and accurately, saving you on your taxes. We offer these valuable assets to our clients.
- We are up to date on our training and certifications, keeping up with changes in tax law.
- Our team has over ten years in the business. Experience matters when it comes to tax planning and preparation.
- With glowing reviews, you can believe in the service we claim and are proud to offer.
- Joshua Wilson personally values honesty, integrity, and stewardship.
To get to know the Joshua Wilson team, contact us here. Let’s start crunching the numbers to help you save.
Insightful Tax Planning
Tax planning for your small business is almost as imperative as filing taxes. You see, the planning process looks at all available tax options. Then you’ll know how to conduct your business while reducing tax liability.
Many small business owners don’t even think about their taxes until it is time to file. That is a big mistake easily avoided when you hire a tax professional like Joshua Wilson, CPA, PC.
Since tax planning goes on throughout the year, it is a best practice for businesses to have a qualified tax professional on their side. This way, you are able to take full advantage of the credits, deductions, and provisions made legally available to small businesses.
When you partner with Joshua Wilson, we will include the following in your tax plan:
- We will reduce your taxable income and lower your tax rate.
- Our team can control the time when taxes need to be paid.
- We’ll claim any and all available tax credits.
- And we can help you to avoid common tax planning mistakes.
Top Quality Tax Preparation
Hiring an accountant is the best way to ensure your tax preparation and filing is complete, on time, and accurate. Joshua Wilson is the accountant for the job.
Tax preparation can range from straightforward to incredibly complex. No matter your situation, getting ahead of tax season with proper planning and preparation will help you save on taxes and reduce tax liability.
Additionally, with Joshua Wilson, we not only complete and file your taxes for you, but we can help with IRS communication when needed. Our team utilizes their collective tax code, law knowledge, and extensive experience to interpret the tax laws and advise you on how to navigate tax procedures.
Joshua Wilson will complete the process from start to finish, saving you the headache. Here is a glimpse of what we do for your small business:
- Identify tax breaks and incentives that apply to your business.
- Prepare federal and state income taxes.
- Calculate and file property taxes, sales taxes, and licensing fees.
- File quarterly employment taxes.
- Prepare and file 1099 forms.
- Update your company on projected taxes.
- Assist with tax audits or legal disputes.
- Organize and file all tax documents in case any questions arise after filing.
All this and more are available for your small business when you partner with Joshua Wilson, CPA, PC.
Joshua Wilson Expert Tax Planning & Preparation
Are you tired of the endless stacks of receipts; the outgoing and the incoming? Are you looking for professional tax planning and preparation assistance in Georgia? Be 100% confident in your tax filing this year by contacting the knowledgeable team at Joshua Wilson.
Get that stack off your desk and into our capable hands.