Accounting and bookkeeping are often used interchangeably; however, they complement one another. When handling your accounting, you can count on our team to accurately manage the finances of your business. With bookkeeping services, Joshua Wilson records and organizes all company financial transactions.
We are your all-in-one small business accounting and bookkeeping solution.
Accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping is essential to any successful business. However, one of the arguments that business owners will make is that they don’t have time to keep up with their bookkeeping even though they understand the importance. And bookkeeping only gets more involved when introducing taxes, assets, loans, investments, and company growth.
I have had the opportunity to work with Josh on multiple occasions over the years and he has been consistently consistent in his Affability, Availability and Attitude in providing Accountant services when needed. I highly recommend Josh without any hesitations.Anthony T. Clavo, MD – Healthcare Industry
Making Informed Decisions with Accurate Accounting and Bookkeeping
Think of us as your business financial strategist.
If you want financials done right, it is essential to hire the right accounting and tax professionals. We keep up with your accounting and bookkeeping so you don’t have to.
Joshua Wilson helps you and your business keep up-to-date and accurate records of the incoming and outgoing financials. Additionally, we assist you with making timely business and tax planning decisions.
And let’s not forget the accuracy portion of accounting. You can rest assured that your books and taxes will be correct, keeping you and your business out of trouble you do not want.
Here are just some of the record-keeping we are pleased to help you with:
- Sales and purchases
- Payroll and employment taxes
- Bank statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Profit and loss statements
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- And more
When the team at Joshua Wilson uses their combined experience and insight, you can better plan for your company’s future.
Custom Service Plans for Your Accounting and Bookkeeping
Meaningful and well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently daily.
We tailor accounting and bookkeeping services for you and your business to help with all the following:
- Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Proper Accounting and Tax Road Map
- Establish Trends in Your Business (positive or negative)
- Accurate Financials for Bank and Owners to Review
- Accurate and Timely Tax Filing and Planning
- Properly Code and Classify Expenses
- Timely Financial Statements (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Reconciling Credit Card Accounts and Bank Loans
- Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
QuickBooks is excellent accounting software used by most business owners. Most of our clients use QuickBooks for their accounting. Otherwise, we do the accounting for them through QuickBooks. When properly utilized, QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports, and graphs.
We don’t just help you use the accounting software QuickBooks; we help you use it more efficiently and effectively. And that is good for your bottom line.
How We Can Help You with QuickBooks
As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we are happy to help you and your business with the application and implementation of the program.
- QuickBooks Training – We can sit down one on one and go over how to use QuickBooks properly. Start from scratch on how to use the program then move on to more advanced features of QuickBooks. And there is no set class; we tailor it to the needs of each client taking the QuickBooks Training.
- Initial Setup – Some new clients already have QuickBooks setup due to having a basic knowledge of the program and accounting. But for others, we do the initial setup. This means getting the features they will use in QuickBooks setup, preferences, banking, customers, lists, set up chart of accounts. Furthermore, we will input prior balances entered if not a new business. Basically, we make sure that QuickBooks is ready for your company to start training and working with the program.
- Basic Accounting Training – Inevitably, while we are in the QuickBooks training, a valuable piece of accounting training is included. Some business owners have substantial knowledge of accounting, and others don’t. However, when you partner with Josh Wilson, you don’t have to worry about that. We’ve got your back.
- QuickBooks Tips and Questions – Because we use QuickBooks regularly and keep up with the latest features, we can offer clients tips, tricks, and assistance with any issues they have with their QuickBooks files. No more getting frustrated with no answers in sight.